Competition # 401
Housekeeper - Part-time
Owned and operated by TRIUMF, Canada's National Laboratory for Particle and Nuclear Physics,
is a unique home-style boutique guest house located on the UBC campus. Currently we have an immediate need for an enthusiastic self-starter who will join our existing hospitality team as a part-time Housekeeper.
Knowledge and Skills:
Cleaning guest rooms, public areas and our off-site apartments.
- Completing daily assignment sheets,
- Monitoring housekeeping inventory
- Documenting maintenance problems
Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with co-workers
- The capacity to effectively communicate in English and follow instructions.
- Physically fit to perform housekeeping tasks.
This position requires availability to work on both week days and weekends. If you have housekeeping experience, take pride in your work and like to make others feel at home then we encourage you to explore this opportunity.
Previous housekeeping or janitorial experience is required.
Competitive hourly wage
- A healthy, safe and welcoming work environment
- A maximum of 7.5 hours per day.
TRIUMF is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace, and we welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Your complete application package should be submitted by email as noted below, and will include the following:
|TRIUMF Human Resources (Comp. # 401)
All documents must be submitted in one of the following formats:
- Plain Text
- Microsoft Word
Applications will be accepted until
TRIUMF Human Resources, 2013-08-29
4004 Wesbrook Mall Vancouver, B.C. Canada V6T 2A3 ·
Tel: 604 222-1047 ·
Fax: 604 222-1074 ·